Claim most Extras on the spot
With the majority of Extras claims such as dental and optical, health providers can process your claim on the spot using eftpos-style claiming facilities and your membership card.
All you have to do is swipe your membership card and sign to validate the service. Your claim will be automatically lodged with Police Health and we pay the provider directly.
There is no need to pay the full consultation fee up-front and then wait for reimbursement of your benefit. Just present your Police Health membership card, pay any out of pocket gap and you're done.
Just take a photo using our App
Not all Extras claims can be lodged on the spot with your membership card, but we still want to make it easy for you to claim. You can simply download our Police Health Mobile Claims App and lodge your claims from your mobile phone.
To make your claim simply:
1. Download the free App to your smart phone
2. Register your details in the App
3. Photograph your account items
4. Submit your claim with a press of a button, no claim form required!
Download our claim form
For those Extras claims that cannot be lodged on the spot simply fill out a Police Health claim form and send it with the relevant accounts and receipts to any of the three options:
1. Mail Police Health, Reply Paid 6111, Adelaide SA 5000
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (Include your membership number in the email subject line)
3. Fax 1800 008 554