Who Can Join?
Police Health is restricted access private health insurer for:
1. Currently or previously employed Australian police officers and police employees/volunteers of state, territory or federal police departments, police unions and associations.
2. Recently Updated! Retired and former police officers, and employees/ volunteers of police departments, unions and associations in Australia.
3. Close relations of the above, such as:
- Dependent Child
- Adult Child
- Adult Child’s Partner/Spouse
- Adult Child’s Dependent Child
- Former Partner/Spouse
- New! Parent
- New! Sibling
- New! Sibling’s Partner/Spouse
- New! Sibling’s Dependent Child
- New! Grandchild
- New! Grandchild’s Partner
- New! Grandchild’s Dependent Child
If you're still unsure, please call us on 1800 603 603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org