At Police Health, we're constantly trying to improve the quality of our products, processes and services. Your feedback, good or bad, is an important part of this process.
If for some reason you are not satisfied, please let us know and we will work to resolve the problem. We can be reached in various ways:
- call a Customer Services Officer on 1800 603 603.
- email email@example.com
- send a fax to 1800 008 554
- write to our postal address (Police Health, Reply Paid PO Box 6111, Halifax St, Adelaide SA 5000).
Our customer service officers can address a wide range of issues on the spot. If necessary, their supervisor will be on hand to discuss your concerns and, if you are still not happy, your complaint will be elevated to the senior manager responsible.
Private Health Insurance Ombudsman
If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Commonwealth Ombudsman who provides an independent service for consumers with health insurance problems and enquiries.
The Commonwealth Ombudsman's contact details are:
- Complaints Hotline: 1300 362 072
- To make a complaint, contact the Commonwealth Ombudsman at www.ombudsman.gov.au
- For general information about private health insurance, see www.privatehealth.gov.au