Members can claim using our free Police Health Mobile Claiming App!
Police Health has one main objective – looking after the health insurance needs of the police and their families. As a member of Police Health, you can download the free Police Health Claims App giving you an easier and more convenient way of submitting a claim.
Submit claims anytime, anywhere, quickly and easily on your Police Health mobile claiming app by simply:
- Agreeing to the conditions of use
- Registering your details
- Taking a photo of your receipt/s
- Submitting your claim with a few swipes and a click.
Download the Police Health Mobile Claims App from:
Instructions of use
- Download and install the App to your device
- Open the App, and agree to the Conditions of Use by swiping right on the toggle button, and select continue
- Enter your details and save
- Select 'Make a Claim', then add Photos
- Select 'Take Photo', or 'Choose an Existing Photo' (up to three pictures per submission).
- Click 'Save' and Continue
- Check that you have entered all your details correctly, and agree to the terms and conditions by swiping right on the toggle button.
- Click 'Submit'.
You will receive a receipt number and a confirmation email to the email address you have provided. We will aim to process your claim within 2-3 working days.
Please note: Each photo of a taxable invoice (account/receipt) must CLEARLY show (1) Patient's Full Name (2) Provider Number, Name and Address (3) Date of Service, including any item numbers (4) Amount Charged/Account Total. You will need to retain your receipts for 12 months after submitting the claim.